Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Perfect Day

For the 4th of July, I made this simple
and delicious treats! Just dip rice crispies squares in melted frosting of choice and sprinkle while wet with decorative sprinkles! Go here to see other goodies I've made using this easy method!

One the 4th of July, we visited with friends during the day, the kids played in a blow up pool, and we all enjoyed a good old fashioned BBQ dinner. I made this votive candle holder from a Pepsi can. My friend loved it!

We left the party about 8ish and went to the Michaels craft store in Aliso Viejo where we parked our car and walked over to Grand Park for the fire works.
What a amazing show!








It was the ending to a perfect day.

4 comments:

  1. WOW yes it was but not for me I didnt get one of them rice crispies squares..LOLOLOLOL
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Your fireworks pictures are wonderful and what a sweet family picture. Your blogging goodies look good enough to eat. Thank you for your comment. I will follow. Hope to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that looked like great fun and I love that picture of you and your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty I really like the gold and silver explosion

    ReplyDelete